Security Policy Orchestration for Cisco Firewalls
Together, Tufin Orchestration Suite with Cisco® Firewalls, Security Management and Networking products to provide advanced network protection and visibility, enabling agile and risk-free policy modifications.
The joint offering enables IT security teams to centrally manage and optimize Cisco security policies alongside a variety of vendors and platforms. Advanced analysis for Cisco security and connectivity enables zero-touch automation of policy changes with inherent control and compliance, thus maximizing productivity and security. Cisco customers can leverage a single pane of glass for orchestrating network security policies from firewalls, routers, SDN platforms (such as Cisco ACI), and public cloud platforms.
Tufin is a close partner with Cisco and one of the vendors featured in the ecosystem of Cisco ACI, and the ecosystem of Cisco Tetration Analytics. The Tufin Orchestration Suite is a key component in the solution for discovering and analyzing effective security policies based on application traffic flows. Tufin also integrates with Cisco ACI to deliver visibility, continuous compliance and change automation for application connectivity that spans across physical networks, private and public cloud platforms.
- Gain visibility & control across heterogeneous networks
- Boost agility with zero-touch automation of security policy changes
- Reduce the attack surface by enforcing an enterprise-wide security policy baseline
- Ensure continuous compliance with internal policies and industry regulations
- Orchestrate security policies across Cisco Firewalls, Routers and Security Management products, and across private and public cloud platforms from a single console
- Simplify complexity and eliminate inefficiencies with firewall policy optimization
- Cut downtime with real-time connectivity troubleshooting based on accurate topology simulation and path analysis for your network
- Accelerate service and application delivery with application connectivity management that is infrastructure agnostic
Learn more in this video.