Public & Private Cloud Security
- Manages and controls enterprise security from a single pane of glass — for physical devices and next-generation firewalls deployed on-premise, alongside security groups and hybrid cloud platforms
- Enables simplified management of security policies
- Ensures consistent security and compliance across the entire enterprise using a single console
Cloud infrastructure security is a major challenge. The analyst report ESG Research Spotlight: Cloud Computing and Network Security Operations Transformation finds that CISOs and their teams struggle with right policies and processes to keep up with deployments of a myriad of cloud technologies. Some 69% of organizations are still in the process of adopting and applying security policies to their cloud infrastructure, and the majority say network security challenges in the past two years have increased with the shift towards cloud computing, whether public, private, or hybrid.
Private and public cloud platforms offer many benefits to enterprises such as increased agility and cost-effectiveness. Unfortunately, they can also increase risks by compromising network security and increasing attack surface, thus exposing the business to cyber threats. Security experts are being required to implement proper processes and methods to ensure that these new platforms do not expose their business to cyber risks. As a result, the cloud security market is expected to grow steadily in the coming years, estimated from $2.71 Billion in 2014 to $8.71 Billion by 2019.*
Private and public cloud technologies present a variety of network security challenges:
- Managing security across multiple environments
- Visibility across the different technologies and vendors
- Consistent security policy without slowing down the business
- Compliance with policies and regulatory standards
- Business continuity and network connectivity of critical applications
- Troubleshooting business application breaks
- Transitioning between platforms
Tufin Orchestration Suite helps address these network security challenges by managing and controlling the enterprise security from a single pane of glass — for physical devices and next-generation firewalls deployed on-premise, alongside security groups and instances of your hybrid cloud service providers. Tufin enables simplified management of security policies, and ensure consistent security and compliance across the entire enterprise using a single console. Read more at Moving to the Cloud.