Tufin Technologies is looking for an experienced Technical Communicator (Technical Writer) to join Tufin’s Technical Communications team. You will report to the Technical Communications Manager.
Tufin (www.tufin.com) is the leader in network policy orchestration. We foster a dynamic environment work that appreciates innovative enhancements to our processes.
· Create, review, and maintain technical communications for all Tufin products, including user guides, API documentation, release notes, technical notes, and knowledge center content.
· Coordinate with team members to ensure product documentation is delivered on-schedule.
· Collaborate with team members to continually enhance the quality of our technical communications, ensuring it is concise, accurate, and easy to understand.
· Work with Product Managers, Product Owners, and R&D to determine terminology for features, user notifications, API titles and descriptions, UI labels, embedded help text, etc.
· Review/edit communications from various teams, including white papers, presentations, and various customer communications.
· Excellent communication skills, thorough, proactive, ability to work independently while coordinating with team members
· Ability to transform complex technical processes into simple-to-follow written procedures
· Excellent English communication skills at mother-tongue level; good conversational Hebrew skills
· 3+ years of experience as a technical writer for a software company
· Good subject-matter expert (SME) interviewing skills
o Knowledge and experience in networking, network security and network firewall management
o Madcap Flare or Author-It experience – especially creating/editing word and CSS templates
o Working in an agile R&D environment