Interested in working for an innovative publicly traded cybersecurity leader, while helping to serve top enterprise customers? Secure your next position with Tufin!
Tufin simplifies management of some of the largest, most complex security networks so customers can maintain operational agility in the face of ever-changing business demands. As the Marketing Manager of the Americas Marketing team, you will help to build and execute a diverse set of integrated marketing programs in the Americas region. We are seeking an experienced marketer to join our growing team that can plan, execute and manage a wide range of effective demand generation activities to drive top-of-funnel opportunities and pipeline acceleration in alignment with regional sales objectives. This role will report directly to the Director of Americas Marketing.
- Create, roll out, and optimize demand generation programs including, but not limited to, online advertising, content syndication, events, webinars, emails, media sponsorships, direct mail, and channel marketing activities
- Support account-based marketing (ABM) strategies to penetrate and expand business in Tufin’s enterprise target accounts
- Collaborate with other marketing teams including Content, Product Marketing, and Operations to ensure marketing programs are successfully executed, completed and followed up on
- Ensure timely delivery of leads, monitor sales follow-up, and analyze the effectiveness of programs on a regular basis
- Build ongoing partnerships with the Americas sales organization to understand their needs and support sales targets
- Monitor marketing expenses to ensure alignment with budgetary guidelines
Location: Boston, MA
- 3 years of professional B2B marketing experience in executing integrated, multi-touch demand generation programs
- Experience in the cybersecurity space – Advantage
- Strong sense of urgency and an ability to ‘get it done'
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Data-driven and familiar with marketing metrics, such as MQL, SQL, CPC, and CTR
- Ability to craft compelling promotional copy (emails, landing pages, invitations)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce; Working knowledge of Marketo preferred
- Travel 20% within Americas territory; annual travel to Israel HQ (when safe to do so)
- Bachelor's degree required; Major in Marketing, Communications, or Business preferred