Tufin’s HR team is expanding and we are looking for an HR Manager to join our team in Tel Aviv.
As an HR manager you will be the go-to person for all employee-related issues in the relevant departments. The role will involve managing activities such as onboarding, employee relations, performance management, compensation processes, consulting to managers and more. You will be involved in the hiring processes of the teams you support. You will promote Tufin’s values in the departments you support and work with the managers to ensure we have a happy and effective team and a great employee experience.
As part of your role, you will also lead Organizational Development initiatives and projects that will be implemented in Tufin as a company.
- Previous experience as an HR Manager in the Hi-Tech industry
- Strong consultation skills, including the ability to challenge and impact senior managers.
- Excellent judgment and conflict management skills; tact & discretion
- Good knowledge of local labor law
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English
Location: Boston, MA
Tufin is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner who will Execute the full lifecycle recruitment process, partnering with hiring managers to actively recruit talent and implement continuous process improvements for an exciting, rapidly growing Boston-based cyber security company. We are looking for someone with a strong Sales and Customer Success background to join our team.
- Creatively search and source for candidates across multiple locations using job boards, internet searches, referrals, networking, and other creative methods
- Serve as business partner with hiring managers to develop and ensure staffing strategies result in positive experience for hiring manager and candidate
- Develop pro-active recruitment strategies to anticipate, plan and recruit for future business needs
- Partner with leadership team, and HR team to create a world class recruiting experience
- Build relationships with relevant industry professional associations and universities. Identify and attend meetups or events
- Interview applicants and develop assessments. Assist in the selection of other assessments as needed
- Lead and participate in projects as needed to elevate recruitment process to provide best-in-class experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Provide excellent customer service to internal employees, external applicants, management and partner firms
- 5+ years of recruiting experience preferred
- Working knowledge of staffing and recruiting programs and related compliance issues preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources administration preferred
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work at a high pace, with competing, and changing priorities
- Effective interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform daily administrative tasks to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Able to influence and build strong business partnerships
- Ability to manage projects and build relationships with team and hiring managers.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively across all levels of the organization
- Experience using applicant tracking systems