Identify new sales prospects in Eastern Europe, working directly with end-user prospects and through channel partners. A senior sales professional focused on driving new logo business that will make up the majority of the candidates business. A select number of existing customer accounts will be allocated to upsell and cross-sell incremental elements of the Tufin portfolio. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new accounts in the region in Eastern Europe .
- This being a predominately “hunter” focused role, control the sales process and drive leads to closure to generate new revenues.
- Understand the vertical sector challenges, trends, and opportunities and be able to fluently communicate to C-level executives to understand their focus and strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition in the region
- Be fluent in presenting to executive level prospects in a highly effective manner
- Engage and utilize the full support and capability of the Tufin organization as part of the growth plans
- Meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as build consistent long-term revenue potential
- Attend industry forums, trade shows, and events as required.
- A second eastern Europe language would be a plus.
Position located: Prague, Czeck Republic OR Warsaw, Poland
A minimum of 8 years’ experience selling enterprise software-based solutions at senior management and executive levels within the Region
- Background in selling networking/security solutions or Enterprise Software to Enterprise customers
- An established network of contacts at major accounts in the Finance Industry in the region
- An established network of contacts at major enterprise accounts in the Czech Republic
- Strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
- Must be a proven hunter, self-starter and strong closer with a demonstrable track record of success
- Experience of working with sales forecasting tools – Oracle/SFDC.
- Great collaboration and team skills are needed to develop trusted relationships internally, as well as externally with Customers and Partners.
- Excellent communications skills ranging from persuasive skills on a one to one basis to presentation skills to groups.
- Position requires day-to-day and overnight travel