Role & Responsibilities
Sales Support will work closely with Sales and cross functional teams to drive overall sales productivity and efficiency to achieve increased sales results. Through proactive communication and timely execution of sales related activities and coordinated teamwork, Sales Support will help ensure quotes and orders are transacted accurately, in a timely manner, comply with order processing requirements/guidelines, contracts and financial regulations. With a keen understanding of cross-functional interdependencies and impacts of transactions across the business, Sales Support will proactively work with internal stakeholders to problem-solve any issues that may arise that Sales is responsible for remediating.
- Assist the Sales team with complex customer and partner quoting/pricing requests, understanding all exact details in licensing, commercial, and operational domains such as, but not limited to: installations, product ownership, trade-ins, HA and support status, etc., to ensure proper quote creation assistance. (Quoting includes adding “admin only” SKUs with proper approvals).
- Guide Sales on all materials needed to release an order per corporate guidelines as summarized in the “Quote-to-Account Checklist” and the “PO Validation Guidelines.”
- Follow-up on open issues flagged by Order Management during the PO validation process, and work with Sales to remediate issues.
- Assist Sales with understanding account status in order to best align deals with customer requirements and business needs. (Note: in absence of an account “presentation” view in Salesforce)
- Manage sales requests via the Employee Services Hub – SNOW.
- Work with Manager to formally document new Sales Support related processes/workflows/SLAs, and present to cross-functional C2C program interlock team for review and sign-off. Support refresh efforts as needed.
- Document CPQ enhancement requests, driven out of the Sales Organization, and present requirements and workflow to cross-functional C2C program interlock team for review and sign-off.
- Be an expert on Tufin’s corporate policies and guidelines to advise Sales on what is/is not compliant in quoting and order processing, and support adherence to how we should be conducting business in a manner that ties commercial, licensing and operational processes to a complete and compliant solution.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of Tufin’s price list and offerings.
- Contribute ideas and innovations to continuously improve upon existing systems, work processes, policies, knowledge management, and training for the global sales team.
- Establish strong relationships across functions, including Sales, Sales Operations, Order Management, Finance & Revenue Operations, Legal, Product Management, IT, and other internal resources.
- Work week is Monday - Friday.
- Position's location: HQ, TLV or London, UK.
- Bachelor’s Degree (economics, accounting, or legal preferred), or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in a fast-paced sales support or customer service role or office work experience with customers, performing independent research, problem-solving, data entry, partnering with teams, using effective interpersonal /communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, including business, technical and legal knowledge, and successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to actively listen and comprehend a myriad of things, and continuously works towards developing new skills
- Strong numerical skills and excellent data entry skills
- Strong analytical skills, including business and financial analysis
- Be extremely detail-oriented with transactional work, carrying out given tasks with accuracy and sensitivity to all details necessary to get the task done well and on-time
- Possess some knowledge or understanding of quoting and licensing
- Effective problem-solving skills with strong judgment and decision making
- Strong follow-up skills and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert organization, planning and prioritization skills – ability to develop specific goals and plans for prioritizing, organizing, and accomplishing tasks, and seeking out work that needs to be done
- Ability to be self-directed with an inquisitive nature and desire to solve problems
- Strong work ethic with a positive “can-do” attitude and one who takes pride in the quality of their work
- Willingness, ability and flexibility to work independently and as a team
- Effective team player with a positive attitude and eagerness to take on additional responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with team members across multiple functions and cultures
- Ability to make sense out of chaos, manage through conflict with assertiveness, and works well under pressure
- Ability to be thought provoking and capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Experience with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Proficiency with databases and the ability to learn complex systems (e.g., quoting and orders systems)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint); Internet savviness
- Advanced proficiency with Excel