Network Security Operations Transformation: Embracing Automation, Cloud Computing and DevOps.
Survey Results of IT Operations Challenges - Highlighting the Benefits of Automation, Collaboration and Centralized Policy Management
Enterprises must make tough decisions on how to improve security without impeding the pace of business. At the same time, network security continues to grow more complex.
Read ESG’s research report, Network Security Operations Transformation: Embracing Automation, Cloud Computing and DevOps, by Jon Oltsik, ESG Senior Principal Analyst and ESG Fellow. This Tufin-sponsored research provides relevant data from over 100 large enterprise organizations with complex networks that include multi-vendor firewalls, network devices, and hybrid cloud deployments. Many of these organizations are also moving to incorporate DevOps practices.
The Bigger Truth: when it comes to network security operations, there is much room for improvement.
- Cloud computing is aggravating network security’s operational challenges
- It’s difficult to enforce consistent security policies
- How to achieve an ideal state by automating network security operations
- Automation improves productivity of your sys admin team and decreases or eliminates the change request bottleneck
- Developers can securely own the full security of their code
The data emphasizes the need to begin automating network security operations today. Download the report to learn more or click here to see how Tufin can help you achieve all of these benefits.