Tufin is looking for an Controller/Assistant Controller to be part of the finance team.
- Focus on Revenue Recognition processes and accounting policy compliance (under current Revenue recognition guidance ASC 606)
- Document and review sales contracts and related revenue accounting treatment.
- Guide and liaise with Legal and Sales administration teams.
- Assists with monthly and quarterly-end and annual closing, year-end audits, ad-hoc requests, and other corporate financial mandatory requirements.
- Responsible for monitoring and meeting regulatory compliance requirements
- Training process owners and performing reviews.
- Responsible for managing operational data and ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- Assists with special projects as necessary
- CPA with at least 2 years of experience, Big 4 background
- Revenue Recognition accounting/audit experience (familiar with the new ASC 606)– Must
- Experience with US GAAP - Must
- Experience in a global software company - advantage
- Experience with NetSuite – advantage
- Lawyer or other degree in Law- an advantage
- Strong Excel skills
- Organized, professional, with a good eye for details.
- Reliable and able to carry out tasks independently and in collaboration with other team members.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good English, both writing and speaking – Must
Tufin is looking for a talented and experienced Payroll Specialist who will be responsible for overseeing all issues related to international payroll administration, and will also be supporting Israeli payroll process.
What will you be doing:
- Gathering payroll data from various relevant sources within the company, such as: expenses, commissions, salary changes, etc.
- Sending payroll information to international payroll providers in APAC, EMEA and US, and reviewing the data received from the payroll providers.
- Maintaining control of company payroll files, with strict confidentiality.
- Processing new hires, terminations and employee changes.
- Providing service to all employees regarding questions about payroll, troubleshooting any/all inquiries.
- Reporting and payment to tax authorities and social benefits in Israel (Bituach Leumi, IRS, pensions).
- Reviewing and processing reimbursement of expenses.
- Managing leave utilization files
- Managing accrual calculations for vacation, expenses, bonuses, etc.
- Posting payroll journal entries.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a financial field - must
- Previous experience with payroll administration – must
- Experience from Hi-Tech companies or global firms - must
- Very good English communication skills, both verbally and written – must
- High proficiency in excel
- Previous experience in Israeli payrolls - advantage
- Knowledge in Michpal - advantage
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience - advantage
- Comfortable with working in multi-interface environment with a fast working pace
- Must be very organized and detail oriented.